Monday, November 10, 2008

I Finally decided to do a family blog

So I decided to record every detail of our lives today on this blog.  lol.  No really I enjoy reading everyone else's blog and decided today was the day I would start our own family blog site.  It is nice to keep family and friends in the loop of what happens with the kids and ourselves.  So here it goes.... Halloween just past and now we are into Novemeber.  Ella turned 2 on the second and has already celebrated her golden birthday.  She was adorable opening gifts.  She kept saying oh my gosh and awwww cute with all of her clothing items.  It was hysterical.  Peyton is in kindergarten and really enjoying school.  Jerry and I are already amazed at how much he has learned since September.  

So although this is short I will try and keep up with events that are happening.  Stay tuned...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i get to be the first one to leave a comment...how fun! so i'm totally retarded and thought ella was turning 3...ha ha ha...she's only 2...god i can't believe it! and peyton is in k-gard. a.maz.ing!

hope all is well -smm

Sally Nelson said...

Welcome blogger friend! It's about time ;)

Krista said...

welcome to blogspot! it's addicting...but in a good way :)

Heather said...

Welcome! Now I hope you don't think that this blogging thing is just something you do once in awhile. Us bloggers expect updates as often as possible..don't make the Mcblogging police stalk you for not updating often enough..lol!

Cute kiddies in their costumes!

Anonymous said...

Hey blogger....nice post. Always good to keep friends and family informed.

Love ya,
Amy