Monday, November 24, 2008

My surprise 31st poker party and Ella's first haircut

For my 31st birthday Jerry decided to throw me a surprise 31st birthday.  I though we were going bowling but to my surprise as I opened the back door to our office my pals were there waiting for me.  I did not jump back or get the scared/surprise feeling.  I think i was just like what the H... I thought we were bowling.  lol  so yes i got punked.  I had a blast playing poker and hanging out with everyone.  So thanks Jerry and to all my family and friends who came to celebrate.

Also Ella got her first haircut.  I think it was overdo.  The baby mullet just had to go.  Now she looks like a big girl with her cute new do.  I love it.  She is so flippin cute if i do say so myself.

Well, I hope everyone has a Happy Turkey Day.  Eat lots and enjoy the ones your with.

4 comments:

Krista said...

I love Ella's new do! So cute :)

Sally Nelson said...

Sorry I couldn't make the party. Babysitters aren't easy to come by these days. I'm glad you had a good time. I'll be back someday!


BTW, Ella's hair cut ...super-dooper cute!

Heather Shea said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Hope you had a good time with all your friends! :-) Love Ella's new do, super cute!! She's getting to be such a big girl now! :-)

Anonymous said...

omg ... look at the hair ... how cute!